Sunday, September 2, 2012

Seance around the Cocktail Table :0)....





My journey with “spirit friends” started at about 10, I think lol. Which was a blessing especially after my Hans flew away. Now I had friends to play with and talk to. Yes, they responded :0).  I have always been a loner, pretty much except for an occasional real friend that understood my wackiness. I never told anyone about my spirit friends because uhmm well I was a little selfish and wanted them all to myself. Silent Night and many others stayed with me until I moved to the United States in 1974 at the age of 15. I came here to live with my Mom, Step Dad, Step Brother and Step Sister in Florida. STEP...is such a harsh sounding word to me for someone that is related to you.  But I have learned, since coming here, that just because you’re related to people doesn't necessarily make them your family :(.
     After settling in, my Spirit Friends stopped visiting me, I don’t know why – perhaps I was too busy with my new family and learning how to speak English. The only phrase I knew how to say is “where is the toilet” lol…. Now, that I've arrived here, in this part of my story, I am in somewhat of a quandary on what to share. I don’t want to bore you to sleep with my whole life story lol, so I guess I will just share what was relevant and had to do with “loosing myself” – spirits along the way and then my Re-Awakening.
     I’m not certain of how long I had been here, in Florida, when my sister and a couple of her friends decided to contact the Spirit of a young girl that had just recently departed. She had been a friend of my sisters so, sadly, I don’t recall her name.  It was a warm, sunny afternoon… our mom was at work and my step dad was serving overseas, in Korea. Not sure if my brother was a part of this Séance or not… The 4 or 5 of us gathered in our living room. We had closed all the curtains to make it darker and then lit some candles (you know, just the way they showed it on tv :0). My sister went to fetch one of our small glass cocktail table’s and we all gathered around that, sitting on our haunches with our hands on the table, fingers connecting to the person next to you. So it began….
     My sister called to her friend in spirit and asked, that if she could hear us, to show us a sign - like knocking on the table 3 times.  We were all quiet as a church mouse. Just sitting there, waiting…. Once in a while someone would giggle nervously… We sat there for a while, my sister kept calling on her friend to give us a sign. Then the unthinkable happened – we all felt it – all of us at the same time. Three Knocks on the underside of the table. Someone screamed and I believe that it was my sister who then jumped up and turned on the living room lights. Looking around at their scared faces, I in turn became scared as well.  The knocking should not have been a surprise to me since I had been communicating with spirits for the past few years, but it was. Perhaps because I had forgotten. I don’t know…
     That was the One and Only Séance we ever held.  We never talked about it after and just kept on with our lives, like it had never happened. I also never shared the stories of my experiences with my spirit friends. I just felt that it would be like bragging and then, who would believe me anyway?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Would really Love It :) if you choose to leave a comment ((hugs))