Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Ghostly Sliding Closet Doors...





It was a few years later when I experienced the “not so good side” of Spirit. At the time I was living with my boyfriend in Maryland. We had a townhouse with three bedrooms and 2 other roomies. One night Peter (not his real name lol) and I were lying in bed, he was already asleep and I was just dozing in and out. The bedroom we slept in was a smaller one so our closet doors were right at the foot of the bed. It was the kind of doors that slide open like an accordion… one slid open to left and the other to the right.
     I can picture it now, still clear as day… I was lying on my back when I first heard the noise of the closet doors sliding open ( I always made sure they were closed before going to bed). Sliding open gently – in unison – like playing an accordion.  I admit, it took me a moment or two to realize what was going on and then to realize that NO I wasn't sleeping. I looked at the doors – just opening and closing… I wasn't scared, just intrigued. Not sure when the gentle sliding became more frantic… opening/closing faster and faster. I turned my head to look at Peter, thinking surely this must have awoken him. And what I saw scared the beejezuz out of me. There he was lying on his side, rigid, facing me, eyes wide open and just staring. OMG what the heck….
     I wanted nothing more than to jump out of that bed and run out the door; but I was frozen. I literally could not move my limbs, other than my head. There was also such a force of pressure on my chest, that I felt like something was trying to just squeeze the life out of me. I was petrified. When I opened my mouth to scream – no sound came out. I had no voice.
     This episode seemed like it lasted forever, in reality I don’t know how long. Since I was unable to move or speak, I just closed my eyes and prayed to my guide, Stille Nacht, for help. All the while hoping that he had not truly abandoned me. At some point I must have fallen back asleep because when I opened my eyes again, it was daylight. Peter now lay on his back, gently snoring. I crawled over him and slipped out of the bed – out of that room, glancing at the closed closet doors on my way out.
     I never told Peter or anyone about that night or the others that followed. For fear that he was somehow making that happen or fear that everyone would laugh at me... I don’t know - I was just grateful that my trusted Guide, Stille Nacht, was still with me and I knew that I could count on him to protect me, like he did so long ago.





5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I hope you ask your guide and AA Michael to give you protection now!
    So did it reveal to you its appearance clearly, what it looked like?
    Have you experienced anything else other than this event?

    Keep well, and don't welcome them in your environment xx
    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerry :) Oh yes lovely I have experienced far worse than this and will get into the other "episodes" ((hugs)) and Heck Yes I am asking for protection every day..

      Delete
  2. OMG! that is scary... I have had my scary night episodes too.. went on for years and years... now I get a panic attack before it (whatever it is) starts and switch on the lights... heart is thumping and i am in cold sweat by then.. but then now I do not have the gumption to go through these any more... mine may not be what you are experiencing.. but scary they are nonetheless. ... hugs Debz ...VANI

    ReplyDelete

Would really Love It :) if you choose to leave a comment ((hugs))