Friday, August 2, 2013

Up close and Personal



Yes it's been a long time since I've posted. Lot's has happened in my life, some good and some not such much... but that's a story for another day.
     So let's move on to my next experience with the Shadow people and let me just say right now it was up close and personal. It happened on a Saturday night, Lucy and I were just chilling at home watching a movie, well I was chilling and Lucy was napping :). Around 11:00 pm or so I felt tired enough to crawl into bed, lay my head down for some much needed sleep. As was my habit of late, I turned my night lamp on which somehow brought me comfort ( I know lol, don't ask). It was a short while into my sleep when I awoke with a start. You know the one where you just wake up out of a dead sleep and know something is wrong? I opened my eyes and the first thing I noticed was that the night lamp was no longer on. Hmmm. Then slowly,very slowly I rolled onto my back and started looking around my bedroom with my eyes only, afraid to move my head.
     I mostly slept on the right side of the bed in a fetal position, very close to the edge I might add. So having scoped out the right side of the room my eyes now moved to the left. Thankfully the moon was very bright and it illuminated the room enough for me to see pretty clearly.
     Anyway, since I could only see so far by only moving my eyes, I now also slowly turned my head to the left and what I saw next to me was so terrifying that a scream was stuck frozen in my throat. There beside laying on the bed, was a large built man with wavy red hair, long beard and pointy teeth. He was on his right side, facing me and grinning. Since my only bedroom window was located directly behind him the light from the moon gave me a clear view of his being. 
     Once I recovered from my fright, I started screaming at the top of my lungs while scrambling out of the bed as fast as I could.  I didn't run out of the house, which would have been a 'normal' response, Noooo - Instead I stood at the end of the bed yelling at this 'being' to "get the f***k out of my house, you are not wanted here and you need to leave...". He didn't move, just kept that stupid grin on his face and looked me straight in my eyes. By now my fright had turned to anger, I was shaking I was so pissed off. I kept on yelling for him to "get the f***k out now..." pointing with an outstretched arm and forefinger towards the front door.
     All of a sudden I heard a 'voice in my head' tell me that I need to go and open the front door. Without questioning this I sprinted to the door, flung it wide open, ran back in the bedroom, looked at the bed to start yelling at him again but... he was gone. Just like that....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Would really Love It :) if you choose to leave a comment ((hugs))