Thursday, September 6, 2012

Shadow Spirits and not the good kind :(




In response to Kerry’s comment “So did it reveal to you its appearance clearly, what it looked like?” – No Kerry, this particular entity/spirit or whatever it was, did not. I never had another episode with the closet doors but what kept happening instead was this… I would be lying there dozing, just trying to fall asleep, and the bedroom would suddenly get cooler. The darkness in the room would become darker, almost palpable. 
     I would become fully alert, no longer dozing and definitely not in a REM state. REM- Rapid Eye Movement the release of certain neurotransmitters, the monoamines, is completely shut down during REM. This causes REM atonia, a state in which the motor neurons are not stimulated and thus the body’s muscles do not move” as defined by Wikipedia.  Then I would feel the familiar pressure on my chest, accompanied by the inability to move my muscles.  A fear like no other would spread through me.  I would move my lips to scream – to yell “Go away and leave me alone” – sometimes I could hear a croak escape from my mouth – but never words.  
     During all this I was still able to move my head from side to side.  So I would peer at Peter, lying next to me, willing him awake with my eyes but he didn't wake up – ever – during any episode… (and NO, Peter never stared at me again like that first time).  The pressure on my chest would increase until I had difficulty breathing and I would find myself gasping for air.  Since I was unable to speak there was a battle going on in my head.  There, I was screaming like a wild woman, cussing this being out with every swear word I could remember. I was NOT going to just “give in”… That’s what I “felt” it wanted from me.  You might ask yourself at this point “Why didn't she protect herself with White Light?” and the answer is simple – I was clueless. I had absolutely no idea that I could protect myself.
     The truth is that, up until that point and even for a long time after, I knew nothing about the Spirit world.  My only experience had been with my Imaginary Friends and that was just so natural, I never even questioned it. Oh yeah, almost forgot about that Seance :0).
     In between screaming and cussing I would call on Stille Nacht to help me; to come and save me :0). And just like before, I would fall asleep at some point and wake up the next morning. These episodes lasted for about 6 or 7 month’s and then they just stopped. Just like that.

Coming up next... Was it really the ghostly apparition of a real departed person?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! i know that creepy feeling of screaming and trying to move your arms but not happening in real ... ;-) Vani ... cant wait for the next blog post... :D

    ReplyDelete

Would really Love It :) if you choose to leave a comment ((hugs))